Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I buy natural looking makeup?

That isn't just available online? Is Bare Minerals really only able to be bought online? What about Mac? Is there anything else that doesn't looking cakey or fake? Thanks. If so, can you give me a price and where to buy it?Where can I buy natural looking makeup?
SEPHORA store is the biggest makeup store with pro natural makeup lines including bare essential, tarte, etc


and you can try every single product they have


its like a makeup heaven lolWhere can I buy natural looking makeup?
BareMinerals is available at Sephora, Ulta, and other stores like those. If you don't know what skin tone you are, a good idea is to buy their starter kit because it comes with 3 different shades, brushes, and everything else you need. I've tried a lot of different make-up and BareMinerals definitely is the best, most natural and longest lasting. It's kind of expensive, but worth it!
bare minerals....they have this starter kit that comes with 2 foundations (for ex. fair and fairly light) you can try it on and find the perfect match. its 60 dollars n it comes with brushes mineral veil and warmth (a bronzer)
Mac is the best because it has a yellow base and most makeup has a pink base which doesn't look good because we already have a pink tint to our skin.


I used Bare Minerals and I didn't like it on me. The colors weren't right.





I'm a true mac follower! Go with mac! It's worth it, trust me!
Here it is http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names