Friday, December 11, 2009

Natural makeup?

im 14 and wear makeup but i dnt want it 2 b 2 ovius or look fake for skl. was wonderin if anyone had any tips on how 2 look good but natural - mainly on eyes. i have brown eyes, brown hair and medium skin with long eyelashes and big eyes. any help will be great! thanku xNatural makeup?
I have the same coloring as you. I use a champagne color shadow and brown liner on the top. Use mascara on the top lashes only. It'll open up your eyes. It looks very natural. If i want to add more definition I use a taupe color (greyish) on the inside fold of my eyelid.Natural makeup?
I find the best natural makeup is mineral makeup, doesnt matter who makes it. Its great for your skin too! I used to wear liquid/power foudation and it just isnt really good for your pores. If your looking in the eye department, I suggest trying to make the color of your hair for mascara and eyeliner, if your hair is brown like you said, go with a dark brown mascara, it wont make you pop out, but it will compliment your eyes and make you still look natural. Brown eyes, I would go with a light pink eyeshadow, or light purple, it will bring out the natural tones in your eye color. When you apply it just done apply too much, just enough to tell your wearing it. I hope this helps!
If your mom approves of you wearing makeup, you can check my website www.kimo.myarbonne.com. We have a line ';FYI'; for young girls. It's not too expensive .





If you want more information on the FYI line, go to www.fyiarbonne.com. The order has to be placed through www.kimo.myarbonne.com





If you have questions, you can send them to me through my website.
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. it is really good!
maybe a light line of eyeliner and a little bit of mascara, you don't want to over do it and look *fake*
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names