Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How to brighten up a pale complexion with natural makeup?

Hi, I have light olive skin and am currently using a custom-made mineral makeup powder that I lightly dust over my face each morning. I threw out my foundation in favour of this and am a lot happier.





I have flawless skin and get compliments, however I think I am a bit pale. I apply blusher (Bobbi Brown) which is really nice and looks good鈥ut this wears off as the day goes on..then I look a bit pale.





Has anyone got any suggestions. I don't want to use anything heavy like foundation, nor bronzer鈥hich always makes me look orange.





I just need something to take the paleness away a little鈥re there any good mineral products / anything else that you might suggest?





ThankyouHow to brighten up a pale complexion with natural makeup?
What about FAKE BAKE products?





http://www.fakebake.com





.How to brighten up a pale complexion with natural makeup?
Tinted Moisturizer! This is a favorite with my celebrity clients. If you can't find a good product look into Jacqui Phillips Cosmetics. It has SPF of 15.
bare minerals is good
add blush to your cheeks and a bronzer on your jawline and your tzone to add a natural glow without a sunburn from tanning.
using tinted moisturizer then apply loose powder, put some blusher with bronze shade on ur cheeks and t zone, use eyeshadow with bright color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names