Friday, December 11, 2009

Natural Makeup?

How can I create a natural look with makeup so that it looks like I have a healthy glow, and that I am not wearing much? I have fair skin, and blond hair.Natural Makeup?
oh please PLEASE do not use MAC cosmetics if you're trying to get a ';natural'; look.


mac is heavy and more for show.


try to use as little foundation as possible.


powders that don't clog your pores are best.


like bare minerals.


don't try to cover your whole face in it.


just apply and blend to the parts that really need to smooth your skin tone out(ie: dark spots, dark circles, blemishes)


after this, apply a very subtle pink blush. cover girl has a ton of shades to choose from. trublend natural luminous blush is a good kind.


apply this on the apple of your cheeks.


apply a sheer pearl color on the brow bones(champagne from cover girl) and a pink shade(rosy outlook)on the lid. the same color you used for your brow bones, use it on the outer and inner corner of your eyes.


apply a brown color mascara that's not too heavy, or even a clear mascara just define lashes.(multiplying waterproof mascara from covergirl in black brown)


apply a soft pink or clear gloss that isn't too heavy like urban decay's ';glass';.








now if you were to ask me how to get a night ready to party look.


that would be a different story with MAC.


=)Natural Makeup?
I have really fair skin and have blond hair also. I use a makeup called Bare Escentuals. It is a mineral makeup that is really healthy for your skin and doesn't clog pores. It gives you a really natural look. If you buy the starter kit you will wanna get the light one. It may seem like a lot of money to buy the starter kit for $60 but it will last you about 4-6 months, which ends up being cheaper than buying your makeup from a store such as walmart, and target. Here is the link:


http://www.bareescentuals.com/


you can also purchase it from Sephora.com and Amazon.com
Go to dermaciaonline.com . It is a breathable liquid foundation that gives a full coverage but yet makes it look natural as if you are not wearing any makeup . Use eyeliner ( I prefer liquid cause it last longer) , eye shadow , mascera , and lip gloss .
Channel bronzer is absolutley fantastic! I have fair skin and blonde hair and this gives me such a lovely glow! Just a light dusting of this is all you need! I use No 23 Sahara. Its lovely!
go to www.marykay.com and find a Mary Kay consultant in your area they will sit down with you and show you.
Use bareMinerals!!! They have the best foundation!!! I use it and I look totally natural. I light color lip gloss like light pink or clear and light pink eyeshadow and mascara that matches your lashes but lengthens and volumizes them so that they emphasize your eyes.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients and gives a natural coverage to skin.
For me, I like to use a shimmering bronze eye shadow. I put it on light, so that its not too dark. Then I like to used a tinted moisturizer because I'm fair skinned. I use a rosey pink blush just on the apples of my cheeks. I use a clear, or slightly pink lip gloss.
Get your skin matched professionally to a foundation, Mac studio fix is excellent its a double duty powder which looks so natural once its settled in.





If u want it really natural go for a tinted moisturiser. The body shop is great for that





Peachy pink blush will be perfect, Benefit has a good one





Benefit eyeliner is good because u can smudge it so it looks really natural.





Best natural mascara has to be Avon - perfect wear. its fantastic, and lasts all day-no panda eyes and soo naturally fluttery lashes





dont forget to highlight those eyebrow arches!





Toushka
Use a bit of light pink eye shadow...black mascara, light pink blush and lipgloss pink or clear. U will be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names