Friday, December 11, 2009

Natural Makeup.....?

When I apply makeup (foundation that matches, concealer, powder) it always looks cakey and not natural. I feel like I have to wear it b/c I have acne, and I don't want people to see it. So if you have any good non cakey concealers/foundations, or you have a way to look natural with makeup, Please tell! Thank you!Natural Makeup.....?
Try mineral make-up - and you don't have to go for an expensive brand. I am using Everyday Minerals, link below.





They will ship you six samples for free. You only pay the shipping cost of $3.75. You are allowed to order this trial package as many times as you want, just not in the same shipment.





They have lots of colors and four different formulas. Their make-up does not contain talc (which clogs pores) and no bismuth oxide (a lot of people are allergic to that.





It took me about eight samples, before I found the right color but I am dificult to match.





Maybe this is for you. Good luck!Natural Makeup.....?
in the avon book there is all sorts of foundation and consiler that can match your skin tone and it will make you look natral
Mineral makeup from Wal-Mart or any drug store. I use the Revlon Colorstay brand. It is fabulous, like a miracle! I usually have really bad acne, and by the time I would get off work, my makeup would feel all oily and cakey. Since I've been using Revlon Colorstay mineral foundation, I still feel great at the end of the day, my breakouts have gone away (in only a week and a half!), and it actually covers well. I do dab a little bit of concealer on the red ';scars'; that I have left over from previous breakouts, but It looks so natural! It costs $12, and its a fairly large package. I use the rest of my ';regular'; makeup with it, and it all still works fabulous. Also, it has an added perk.... I never thought I would be able to use a makeup with a sunscreen in it, because most of them are moisturizers, and that just broke my skin out worse. But this mineral makeup has an SPF of 15! Go try it, really, its fabu. And get it a shade or 2 darker than what you would have normally picked for yourself. It just makes your face glow. It doesn't look fake, you don't have a horrible makeup ring around the face, it just looks like you have a little bit of a tan, without the bronzer.





Good luck! Hope you try Revlon Colorstay Mineral makeup!
Bee Luscious! They have Liquid Minerals and even a medicated concealer. You will NEVER look caked on with this makeup!!!!! It also never clogs pores! You WILL love it. I have never seen one bad review with this makeup line!





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>
natural makeup is an oxymoron
clinque has some good foundation and concealers but they are expensive
sheer cover...or bare minerals
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
Loreal accord perfect concealers (matches perfectly on your skin)looks natural but do not put many...put few only...do not put heavy make up...for example if you're going for a red lipstick..change it to a light (natural) pink lim balm...Another example if you are going for a pink blush on...just put a dash of cheek tint into your face. If you want to put some eyeshadows...go for the color that matches your skin(so its natural, not that noticeable)...however i suggest to not put eyeshadows anymore so you'll look perfectly natural!!!!
bare minerals..you can get it at sephora or online


its soo good


it literally feels %26amp;looks like im wearing nothing and it lasts ALLL day


its not cakey at alll

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names