Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I make makeup look natural?

I don't wear makeup at all. I just want to wear very little. I don't know how to apply it either. Im helpless. lol nothing that takes more than about 10 min please. I have white skin, not pale tho. I would like to see pictures of what your talking about or a website.How do I make makeup look natural?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYxAhr4kh鈥?/a>





Or, if you want to be even more minimal...


I would say just use mascara [Cover Girl Lash Blast] and a touch of blush [Cover Girl Cheekers, Plumberry] :)


That's all I wear when I want a break from makeup. It takes about a minute to apply. How do I make makeup look natural?
Ever heard of Mary Kay? They have good cosmetics. You can meet with someone that will help you with what ever look you want. Or if you have no idea what your doing... like you lol.





try they're website, you can get in touch with someone to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names