Saturday, December 5, 2009

What natural looking makeup is best for acne prone skin?

I have very fair, sensitive, oily, prone to breakout, large pores, stress affected skin. Over the years, I have tried so many different types of makeup from Maybelline, MAC, Lorac, and now currently Bare Minerals. I still breakout! I have used Proactiv (too drying), currenly using Juice Beauty (love it) and Bare Minerals Skin Rever-Upper. Any suggestions? The little bums are so irritating, and yet I want to have makeup on that is good for my skin. Please Help!What natural looking makeup is best for acne prone skin?
Clinique makes a good oil-free foundation. Also, Clean and Clear dual action moisturizer is great for acne-prone skin.What natural looking makeup is best for acne prone skin?
OH! ok so I had acne before - I used a combination of things that helped it go away and now my skin is great! (I know you just asked for makeup but..) I went to a dermatologist and I was told to use a washing cloth type thing called Plexion.. you use it in the morning and at night.. then at night after you wash your face with Plexion, I was told youuse this lotion type stuff called Ziana. Together they work really well.. And then the foundation makeup I use is called Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makup. It looks fresh, and it doesn't clog pores.. It may leave your face a little shiney.. so then on top of that use N.Y.C Loose Face Powder (the translucent kind). It sounds like a lot of steps, but I promise it works.. and it take no time at all.. super quick! (Oh - and ALWAYS put liquid foundation on with a sponge meant for make-up.. and don't use one for too long...) good luck! : )





So the items are:


Plexion


Ziana


NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Power


Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup
mineral sheers work good for me
i used to have problem skin and make-used to break me out, then i started using ColoreScience. My dermatologist carried in her office and i LOVE it. full coverage, great colors, with SPF 30 all the powders. this line has everything, eye shadows, lip gloss, pencils for lips and eyes. its a little more on the pricey side, but seriously so well worth it.


Good luck
Bee Luscious Cosmetics , liquid powder mineral foundation and look into their oil defense skin care its amazing.
If you are using bare minerals that should have worked?? I used bare minerals with acne and it cleared mine up well i would go to a dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names