Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get a natural look with makeup?

I want to accentuate my features with a little bit of makeup . I want to look a little flushed and with color , just not with loads of makeup.How do I get a natural look with makeup?
http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-crea鈥?/a>How do I get a natural look with makeup?
Well you can never go wrong with a clear lip gloss. My rule of thumb before leaving the house is always have the clear lip gloss . I would say as far as the foundation Get a tinted moisturizer. It is so light coverage not as heavy as the normal foundation's. Or just take some cover up and cover any blemishes you may have and go. Just make sure to blend it into your skin all the way so it dose not look funny. Its up to you if you want to do a thin line of eyeliner also. I like to where mascara and a well blended in tinted moisturizer and some lip gloss. If you want to add some blush i would go with a pale pink or a shimmer brick from Bobbie brown. Remember when applying less is more and blend blend blend is the key...
Try Bare Minerals loose powder foundation. I love it because it is VERY lightweight and doesn't even FEEL like make-up. They have tinted mineral veil powders which will give you a bit of a glow without being overpowering. The foundation and veil combination will run about $50, but it's worth it!





For $60, try their starter kits, they come with different shades and the brushes you'll use for applying it.





I've used their foundation for a few months now and I LOVE it!
is your skin oily or combo or dry? what undertone do you have? does your skin look peach , healthy pink, or is it porcelain? not knowing the only thing i can say is gel blush and some loos powder. also try clear mascara and getting your brows done.
I vote for Bare minerals, they have a great price on a starter kit at qvc.com. you will love it and never go back to liquid foundation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names