Friday, December 11, 2009

Natural makeup?

the best way to apply foundation to look natural cuz I hate my blemishes not pimples but my skin is not even toned so I dont know what to do to get rid of thembut I use foundation how can I make it look really naturalNatural makeup?
What you do is take the f9oundation and dab one spot on each cheek your forehead and chin Then rub it in then put some on your neck and make sure it blends in with your face. Try to find a tone that looks like your face color. Your not coloring your face!Natural makeup?
This link should help you with that!





xo tinkerbell xo
I use bare minerals for that. Unless you want to use regular foundation I would suggest getting a color the exactly matches your face. Then apply a pressed powder to get a good finish. I use both ways and they are pretty natural in my opinion.
just dont wear any duh!
you can get bare minerals that works for me
The number one thing is making sure that the foundation matches your skin. If it's not the right color it will look horrible. Get 3 different shades of foundation (ask for samples at the make-up counter), one that you think is right, one that is one shade lighter, and one that is one shade darker. Apply a little of each shade to your wrist. Compare them and see which one matches your skin the best. Then, take a damp make-up sponge to dab the foundation all over your face, including on your temples and ears, eyes, and well past your jawline. Make sure to blend it well. Then, using a different foundation in the same shade but a thicker formula, go back over your problem areas and dab on using another damp sponge. Once your done, check your face in natural light (meaning outside or near a window) and make sure the foundation is blended well and looks natural.
Use mineral foundations. I have tried all kinds of mineral foundations and I believe Everyday Minerals is the best. Check out everydayminerals.com. The company sends samples for free. The minerals look natural and help your acne problem.
I recommend all mineral makeup. I use Bare Minerals,but I have heard good things about Everyday Minerals. Mineral makeup is very easy to use. I too have uneven skin tone, and mineral foundation evens everything out and I don't look ';made up';. It's a very natural look. Also, mineral makeup doesn't clog pores, so you may see some improvement in your blemishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names