Wednesday, December 2, 2009

For a natural makeup look - brown or black brown eyeliner and mascara? liner on bottom or no?

ok i finnaly stopped caking on my black black eyeliner and saw what a clown ive looked like lol. i wanna start a more natural look. i have light green eyes, should i use brown or black brown mascara and liner? or what about a bronze or gold? should i put a litle bit of liner on my bottom waterline? any other tips on a natural makeup look? thanks!For a natural makeup look - brown or black brown eyeliner and mascara? liner on bottom or no?
Hmmm there is so many ways to do this!


haha well you have to base this stuff around your skin tone too as well as your eyes, to begin. For example I have a warm complexion but I use a little tiny bit of black liner just to line my top and then either put a medium lavendar color ofeyeshado or a brownish. My eyelashes are brown so I like to put on mascara and I use jet black.





lol but back to your situation, I say NO on the liner on your water line. That neeever looks natral, not really bad, but if you are going for natral dont do that. If you have green eyes, (which I am so envious of :DD), you could use a super mellow lavendar like I do (not super star Taylor Swift ellectric purple, just kind of a rustic lavendar). For mascara, use black, but I think tops two coats.





Good luck :)))))For a natural makeup look - brown or black brown eyeliner and mascara? liner on bottom or no?
If your going ol' natural.. Brown liner and black mascara. Bronze all the way. Try it with a little liner and see how it looks...
I would just use brown on just the top but keep using black mascara. I don't know if you should put it on the bottom, it kinda depends on the person it looks really dumb on me but it might look fine on you. for eyeshadow use these colors but i wouldn't buy the whole pallette it is really expensive. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh…
lol I did the same thing. Don't do the raccoon look. Makes you look like a raccoon, hens the raccoon look.





I would do brown eyeliner with black/brown mascara. bronze/brown eyeshadow will look amazing with your green eyes.





For a base, always use a tone that is a tad lighter than your skin. It blends better, and gives the natural look. Maybe use a small dash of bronze on your cheeks and forehead.





I never use a base anymore unless i'm going out. I usually just wear concealer, and a little bit of eye make-up. Have fun experimenting!
If you want a natural look, I'd say skip the eyeliner all together. Instead use a light, shimmery eye shadow in a gold or light green color. And use brown mascara.





Also, do not forget to use blush. It can make a huge difference since it balances and gives color to your face.





I hope your new look helps you feel fresh! Good luck!
if i were you, to get a more natural look, use the black(not black black) eyeliner on your bottom waterline. The best eyeliner I've used is sephora. It's water proof, and it stays on good. The best mascara to look natural is dark bown. Buy it at sephora, and it's called Big Fatty Lashes. It's a really natural look.
definately use black mascara, and bronze eyeliner would really look good with green eyes, and its toatlly up to you if u want to put in on the bottom of ur eye
use black brown then if you want switch to brown dont go any lighter then brownn.!
i like dogs
brown eye liner and light tan eye shadow and soft black mascara





http://www.howtodothings.com/files/u1002…





^^^you are welcomee:)
I have green eyes, and I use a brown/black mascara. Black seems too harsh and brown looks funny, but in between is perfect. I use black liner only on the waterline (bottom), and I do it light enough that it's noticeable, but it's not dark or thick. You could go for a brown or gold shadow, that always looks pretty on green eyes!
if you want more of a natural look, id go for brown mascara and gold eyeliner. i recommend urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in baked!. to get a natural looking glow i use a light shimmery bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names