Friday, December 11, 2009

Natural makeup?

I don't know the first thing about makeup and I want to buy some.





I have very fair skin, and dark eyes.





What type of stuff should I look for?





I want nice, natural makeup that won't make me look washed-out or goth.Natural makeup?
Try a thin line of liquid eyeliner on the top of your eyelid and brown mascara.


You can also a bronzer/dark blush underneath your cheekbones to emphasize them or just very light pink blush on the apples of your cheeks (they turn round when you smile)


Hope that helped a little :)Natural makeup?
Here:





http://www.maybelline.com/looks/Natural-Beauty.aspx?skintone=Look_NATURAL_BEAUTY_M%26amp;





Its by Maybelline and its a nice natural look :)
I use kms mineral essentials. It is an all natural mineral makeup. There are no unnecessary ingredients that would irritate your skin. They have a great customer service department that is determined to help you find the right shade for you. They offer free samples on their website ( I think it costs $1 to ship).





I love the way it makes my complexion look. I get a flawless finish and the makeup lasts all day too. You can find them on the web at kmsmineralessentials dot com, and I believe they also have some of their kits available on ebay.





Good luck to you!
Apply shimmery dark gray eyeshadow, soft pink blush, and lightly applied bright red lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names