Friday, December 11, 2009

Why is it that women who like a natural makeup look?

seem to take issue with women who like more colorful looks and vice versa? I notice friends who like a ';natural'; look often have something to say out of the way about my friends who like more colorful looks. Even if we are all going out for the night.





WHy is this? Why cant it be to each his own? Is it jealousy that the colorful girls have the guts to rock bright green e/s?Why is it that women who like a natural makeup look?
well in my opinion the people that wear colorful makeup probably feel as though the ones that wear neutral looks think as themselfs as to good for all the colors and junk noticable on there faces like as if they are already beautiful enough without having to cover up there flaws with makeup on other hand the neutral makeup lovers probably think its a waste to put all that makeup onn your face and maybe they think they are trying to show off and look better than everyone else.Why is it that women who like a natural makeup look?
No it isn't jealousy. As a person who likes natural makeup, I don't really have a problem with others wearing bright makeup, but I just don't think it looks great. However, I realise that some people like that look. Personally, I don't think a ton of bright makeup looks good and I'm not jealous of those who wear that makeup in that style. Your friend isn't jealous - she just find bright, colourful makeup wierd and wants to share her thoughts with you. But makeup is all about personal choice and expressing yourself. I am a bright cheery person, but my makeup just doesn't show it, instead it looks natural. I express myself more through my clothes! So each to his own yes, but just don't expect your friend to like people ';expression'; of themselves.


OK%26lt; I dunno if you understood that, but I hope it helped! :D
I don't know why that is, but I don't have a problem with either one. I personally use the natural look, but have nothing against colorful makeup, the only thing for me is that colorful makeup on me makes me nervous, cus I can't tell if it looks good, or looks like clown makeup.
I don't understand are you referring to coloured women or women who like to wear colourful make up?


But yeah probabaly is jealousy.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
No I don't think it's jealousy.


I prefer natural makeup as I don't think that all the colour looks nice on me. I'm just not the type. Other girls are, and that's ok. No prob there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names