Friday, December 11, 2009

Natural makeup?

how do i make my make look more naturalNatural makeup?
Go for natural colours.. As in an eye shadow which is closest to your skin colour. Also foundation which compliments your skin tone. NC tones are natural yellow tones.Natural makeup?
A lot of women wear harsh black eyeliner and mascara even though it doesn't complement their skin tones. I have light skin (I am a redhead) and have found that brown, dark brown, or brownish-black eyeliners and mascara make me look more natural while I reserve my black for when I want to look super dramatic.
go for colors that look very natural on ur skin-tone......n ur final look of the makeup should be something that makes u feel confident about yourself - that in itself will become natural.
From a guy point of view I think if you do not wear too much makeup it looks more natural.It is the ladys who really cake it on that look unnatural.
try a shimmery foundation which naturally highlights.


bronzer on underside of jaw to scuplt.


a sweep of brown mascra,eyeliner and a beige shadow with a caramel or pink lip shade.
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names