Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there any natural makeup that work like MAC?

I love MAC Cosmetics coverage and flawless look but its too heavy for my skin and makes me break out (cause I have acne prone and sensitive skin) :(





Is there any alternative makeup line that works like MAC but doesn't clog pores? Or isn't as heavy?Is there any natural makeup that work like MAC?
A lot of people compare MAC Studiofix to Revlon Colorstay. Revlon colorstay makes a foundation specifically for oily/combination skin. I haven't tried either, but it's something worth looking up. Go to www.makeupalley.com and search revlon colorstay.Is there any natural makeup that work like MAC?
try prescriptives all skins mineralize foundation and total protection pressed powder. all natural no artificial (preservatives in the make-up) nothing to itch or scratch about and nothing that will affect your acne-prone skin. i would take more care of your skin then buying a drugstore product cause who knows! that might make you break out even more and might cause some damage of the future:) just trying to help!
Benefits. The makeup is so light you don't even feel it. I have sensitive skin and it has never made me break out once.
Revlon is anything but natural! I had the same problem and I switched to Physicians Formula. It's all natural and organic. I love it. It's economical and you can buy it at Wal-Mart and some Rite Aids. I also use all natural and organic face products from Burt's Bees. Burt's Bees will do you wonders...they just came out with an Acne line as well.





It's also important to be healthy from the inside out, so I also eat all organic as well. You'd be amazed how much parabens, chemicals and artificial preservatives and sludge up your body.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names