Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I make my makeup look natural?

Meaning face makeup. I only wear concealer, powder, and blush for my face. I want it to look like im not even wearing any though, what do you suggest?How can I make my makeup look natural?
don't wear anyHow can I make my makeup look natural?
I use Lancome mineral powder! It works really well and feels like I have nothing on and it looks so flawless!
don't put a bunch on and use natural colors
go a little tone darker, more like a tan look...like bronze, gold, lip liner darker with high gloss, use eye liner a plus...go to you tube make up
I think you should use mineral make-up.


It makes the skin look very natural and its more healthy for your skin.
Don't use powder, just use blush and concealer and remember! Concealer should only cover your troubled areas! Not your entire face. That way it'll look most natural..





and when you apply your blush, stroke upwards but don't apply too much to the brush, or else it looks cakey , and you'll be redfaced! %26gt;:( It'll suck.
exfoliate and moisterize before putting it on


and don't wear too much

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names