Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you know any natural/organic makeup companies on the market that benefit the skin?

Specifically I'm looking for a concealer that gives good coverage but is also good for the skin. I know that there is a company called the Balm that has Vitamins and minerals in it. Is that company any go? ALso, I'm looking for a foundation that is not liquidy or caky and can be smoothly applied on the skin.Do you know any natural/organic makeup companies on the market that benefit the skin?
Try bare minerals. Natural and fantastic. I bet more people will say the same and add details.Do you know any natural/organic makeup companies on the market that benefit the skin?
For skincare, I recommend L'Occitane. However, when looking for products, don't expect 100% natural products. By that I mean that most companies will HAVE to put in preservatives, even though the other ingredients are organic and natural. Don't be put off- it wont cause any harm!
Bare Esscentuals (mineral makeup) is all natural and does improve the skin with continued use. Also, Arbonne is some incredible skin care. I haven't used their makeup, but what I've tried of the skin care is incredible!
Arbonne products are all natural and non-allergenic. I don't sell it, but I love to buy the products. https://secure.myarbonne.com/arbonne/net鈥?/a>
yves rocher available by mail or in boutiques g
burt's bees is pretty good. it's hard to find their complete makeup line though. you could go to a health food store.
Go to http://www.bareescentuals.com/ maybe you can find your answer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names