Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your idea of natural makeup?

mine is :


concealer under eyes and other areas you want to cover up





clear lip gloss - i use Avon's plump pout ( really nice and lip tingling )





use eyelash curler and apply a little vaseline on eyelashes .. ( ok its not makeup but it really helps to separate eyelashes, and looks really nice! )





went out only wearing these things and it didn't look too bad! looked really nice actually...might go out like this all the time now lol!





what's your idea of natural makeup?What is your idea of natural makeup?
I'm fugly so I hardly ever go natural. I consider natural mascara, lipgloss, and eyeliner.What is your idea of natural makeup?
I personally love natural makeup! But it can get a little boring if I'm going to a party so I get a little colorful :)
anything that doesnt make you look like -





JORDAN (KATIE PRICE)


A PLAYBOY BUNNY


A GLAMOUR MODEL


VICTORIA BECKHAM


JODIE MARSH





(:
makeup that matches skin tone. concealer, chap stick, light powder, mascara
Depends how natural if you want extremely natural then i would just go with mascara and chap- stick and a light dusting of pouder all over your face and some conceler of corse!





IF you want Semi natural theen i would say a clear light lip gloss, Mascara and a tiny bit of eyeshadow but a shade that kind of matches your lid color but just so that i darkens it or lightens it a tad bit and then some light pouder and concealer and some natural loking blush.
My idea of natural makeup is light makeup used to enhance your features.


Moisturizer (isn't makeup but helps the skin glow)


A little bit of eyeliner to define the eyes


Mascara to enhance and bring out the lashes


A tinted lip gloss or balm to make the lips look nice


A little bit of blush to make the face and cheeks look fresh


and that's it :)





Foundation and powder are not natural in my opinion
i love the idea of natural makeup because it lets your natural beauty shine through! anyways i use:





a concealer to use on acne scars and other imperfections





a tinted moisterizer so my skin has a healthy glow





a clear mascara, just so seperate and give it a little curl





and burts bees chapstick so my lips are soft. (my lips already are pink)
For me, the most natural I get with makeup is a little concealer on my dark under eye circles and blemishes, my favorite lip gloss, and a little eye liner and mascara. That's what I'll probably be wearing to school when it starts again, and it's my go to look when I just want something simple to make my face look clear and awake.
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names