Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I apply natural-esque makeup without looking plain?

How do I get my make up to look natural but still ave good coverage and look slightly attractive? Im really ugly but i think if i wear natural make up it wont be as bad and if my complexion and skin look nice i wont feel as bad.





I have pale blue eyes and brown hair (well, i will have - im dyeing it next week)





Thank you so much!





PS How do i get a smooth finish to my makeup without it looking sticky?How do I apply natural-esque makeup without looking plain?
powder foundation is the answer to all your problems. I am in love with bare minerals. A light shimmery eyeshadow would give a bit of pop with out being too subtle or overdoing it.How do I apply natural-esque makeup without looking plain?
try a tinted moisturizer, neutral eyeshadow(maybe a shimmer shadow to make it pop)chocolate brown eyeliner, light coat of mascara, and a peachy pink lipgloss. its best to downplay your lips if you go for a dramatic eye look, or downplay your eyes if you go with a bright lipcolor.if you do both you'll look overdone. for blush, try maybelline dream matte mousse blush. its very light and blends beautifully

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names