Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there any kind of natural makeup like Bare Escentuals that is in a liquid or stick (NOT a powder)?

I am allergic to everything that's not 100% natural (even tried ALL of Clinique) but wish I could get better coverage, like with Pan Stik.Is there any kind of natural makeup like Bare Escentuals that is in a liquid or stick (NOT a powder)?
Illuminare cosmetics is the only one I know of that is a true liquid mineral makeup. You should check out the ingredients though, hopefully you know which in particular causes the allergic reaction.Is there any kind of natural makeup like Bare Escentuals that is in a liquid or stick (NOT a powder)?
Have you tried Phsyicians Formula? All their makeup is for sensitive skin, I'm pretty sure they have a liquid makeup. I think Sally Hansen has some makeup that is natural too, I'm not positive though.
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names