Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Have you ever heard of Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a natural makeup remover before?

Have you ever tried removing your makeup with EVOO?


is it safe?


if you have tried it, what does it make your eyes feel like afterward?


does it hurt alot when you accidentally get it in your eyes?Have you ever heard of Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a natural makeup remover before?
It is amazing how many people in yahoo answers answer questions and know nothing about what they are talking about. The lady who suggested using VASELINE over olive oil? OMG. I hate to burst her bubble but Vaseline is from the petroleum industry (think gasoline industry) aka MINERAL OIL. Mineral oil's molecular structure is TOO LARGE to cross the skin barrier so it CLOGS PORES. Would you rub gasoline on your face, I surely wouldn't. Sorry for the rant-lol. EVOO is amazing for your skin and yes can be used as a whole face moisturizer. Unlike store bought moisturizers that use synthetic, irritating emollients (moisturizers) Olive oil not only moisturizes your skin but has antioxidants that can help wrinkle and aging. If your skin is oily I would go with jojoba, coconut, hazelnut or grapeseed oils over Evoo, although using this as a makeup remover is perfectly fine. The cosmetic industry has scared everyone off of using oils because they are more EXPENSIVE. If they canget you to believe that natural oils are not good for you then they can sell you a crappy moisturizer with synthetic cheap oils and they make more money. Its a business not a charity. EVOO is perfectly good for your skin, it is better for dry skin types for all over application, but for removing eye makeup it would be perfect and even help keep away future wrinkles!Have you ever heard of Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a natural makeup remover before?
hey, I tried Extra Virgin Olive oil and its great for me. It conditions lashes, and moisturizes eye area. Be cautious while using it.


1.Close your eyes.


2.Dip cotton and squeeze extra oil from the cotton before wiping your eyes or don't dip the cotton completely.


3. 3-4 drops oil will be enough for one eye.


4. After removing eye makeup just wash your face,eyes with warm water.





I am suggesting some videos,look at them
I've used EVOO as an eye makeup remover many times. I think it works pretty well. I am not a professional regarding its safety, but I think it's fine. I've never had an adverse reaction and my skin is pretty sensitive (dry, sensitive, minor rosecea). I personally think olive oil is good for the skin. I have no wrinkles around my eyes and I'm 37. I think that the EVOO is part of the reason.
Yep, but that's usually for waterproof make up. Most waterproof make up removers are oil based. I suppose it would be fine on your eyes as long as you don't get it directly in it. I would also remove the oil after because it might make you break out in spots.
Yes, I have heard of it. It works okay to remove the makeup, but it WILL make you break out. I recommend using a face wash to remove it.
No hun. Use Vaseline, its an emollient and won't hurt your eyes if it gets in them. It also doesn't clog pores and it works great.
will definitly make you break out.





just pick up inexpensive eye makeup remover- Rimmel is good.





Or solution for contacts works well on me. although i often use vaseline
yeap yeap i have! watch this video for it :)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc-8onVA5鈥?/a>





btw, she has a lot of great tutorials!
Kinda messy!
Wouldn't that make your face oily?
ive heard of it but im not sure how well it'll work. you could try it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names