Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I cover my scars and have natural looking makeup?

I use MAC concealer it does an ok job covering my scars is it ok to just wear concealer where i need to cover stuff and just put powder onHow can I cover my scars and have natural looking makeup?
Yes Yes and Yes. Many make-up artist will tell you this. Look at Carmindy's 5 min face on YouTube.How can I cover my scars and have natural looking makeup?
corminerals.com
its depend on what is your scars? pimple? accident? burnt?


concealer is always the best, lancome just come out with their new concealer its a good stuffs. but there is so many product in the pharmacies that can make your scar lighten day by day, like my sister 20cm operation celloid its gone now (i forgot whats the name of the product but its a purple words and line in a tube cost like 30bucks). I mean, its nice not to wear concealer everytime you walk off your door, and wasting your precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names