Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I make my makeup look natural with the makeup that I have, but still make it look like I have some on?

I need to know how to make my makeup look natural with the makeup I have. How do I do that?





Here is the makeup I have:


liquid foundation


non-liquid foundation


black mascara


brown mascara


brown eyeliner


all kinds of different shades of eyeshadow


pink blush





So if you can please tell me how I can my makeup look natural but still tell if I have some on with the makeup I have?How can I make my makeup look natural with the makeup that I have, but still make it look like I have some on?
Apply as little as possible, but still having coverage. DO NOT use liquid foundation if you want a natural look, it seems to look cakey and unnatural, so stick to powder. I personally use the compact makeup, but apply it using Bare mineral's brushes, they are a little pricey, but will last you a lot longer and I would wear black mascara, its an easy way to make your eyes pop. and for blush, use a big puffy brush, that makes it look more natural, and not as cakey. And depending on how big your eyes are, use a light color at the top of your eye, just under your brow, and then go back in and use a complementary color that is darker than the color you just applied. Use the darker in the crease of your eye. I really hopes this helps you!


God BlessHow can I make my makeup look natural with the makeup that I have, but still make it look like I have some on?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdkLvBJJsEM


shes amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names