Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is your favorite natural, easy makeup look?

I love the natural makeup look with a minimal amount of products and just the right pop of color in an unexpected way. My favorite trick is using plum eyeliner on my top lid with some black lengthening mascara on the top lashes only, and a little Burt's Bees. :)


Tell me, what is your favorite daily makeup look that is simple and easy to pull off?


Please include product brands and shades (I'm looking for new ideas!). Thanks to all who answer.What is your favorite natural, easy makeup look?
Something simple, truly less is more. I just use some light mineral makeup and curl my eyelashes and use lashblast mascara. Also, use clear lipgloss and natural eye colors like brown and tan. :)What is your favorite natural, easy makeup look?
Hello (: When I go to work, I usually don't have much time to put on much makeup. So all I do for that natural ';no makeup'; look is put on some covergirl foundation, add some concealer and then Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in a shimmering champagne color (sin). Then, add a light tannish color eyeshadow (Urban Decay's eyeshadow in X would work) . After that, brush on a light purple around your whole lid (Use Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Last Call or Stalker would be some good colors). Use a brown lengthening mascara. Then add some blush ( a tan with a touch of rosy pink) and add lipgloss that is one shade darker than your lip color
I also love simple and natural looks their simple and easy.


I use Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation but you should find your skin tone. Then Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush in Gentle Pink or Original Rose. Then Cover girl Lash blast Luxe mascara in black and Rimmel London Eye liner in black and gently line my top nd bottom lashes. Then Maybelline Lip Gloss in Crushed Candy.
Ok...in summer when I'm fairly tan and don't need foundation. I have a 5 minute easy makeup routine that looks really good and natural.


I use the Lit Up shade of bronzer from LA Minerals. Some on my cheeks (where the sun would normally give you sunburn), little on the sides of my forehead and then on eyelids. Do it all with a blush brush. Black or Green eyeliner, mascara, Then I dip my lip balm in the bronzer and apply to lips. Easy, fast, super natural and cute looking!


http://www.laminerals.com
Well im not sure the products but, on my natural days i wear top black linner and a lttl bit on my bottom waterline. I use a light creamy colored eyeshadow with like a light golden tint. And some light foundation with a pale pink lip :) And it goes good with like sweats, as long as u can pull it off ;)
well for me i am a tanned and i like to use a nice purple and i usually try to enfasize my eyes i use a lightyellow pwder to cover my eyelid to my lashes to my brow (so it will shimmer) and then i add a light purple on my eyes and then liquid eye liner and mascara to finish it off
i use a mascara with shimmer in it. Then apply a bright peach blush and some thinner foundation to let my skin breathe and then some light pink lipgloss. Sometimes i'll wear a navy liner in my wetline, but usually, only on Fridays when my friends and i go to the mall after school.
i use covergirl foundation and powder. Then throw on some covergirl lashblast mascara. Next use NYC pink lipgloss
I like the Pin up girl look I use Rimmerl e/s quad in someky burn but Im going to get MAC COLORS WHEN i RUN OUT OF MY QUAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names