Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What natural makeup should I use?

I am a teenager with brown eyes, blond hair, fair skin and freckles on my face. I want an eyeliner and eyeshadow that will give me a healthy, natural-looking glow without making me look like I try too hard. Please help I am desperate!What natural makeup should I use?
hf mineral makeup


cruelty free


contains no nasties guaranteed!


Natural spf 15+ - 25+


100% pure mineral no preservatives, parabeans, bismuth etc etc like other on the market and a great price too.


Even their liners, lipsticks and mascaras are natural minerals.


heres the colours i would go with-


C102 concealer ( ultimate)


mineral powder foundation ( a light dust over and you can build the layers up by re- applying if you wish)


rice or setting powder both are translucent so are clear once on. ( these help 'set the powder / foundation')


brown black liner


black mascara


everyone lip liner suits ' everyone '


503 light primrose blush ( light dust for the healthy glow!)


highlighter for a eye shadow and for tops of cheek bones, brow bones, and a light brown for another eye shadow try sable or oak.


these are the colours i use to create the look your after and i have your colourings.


good luck!What natural makeup should I use?
Light pink eyeshadow.


Brown eyeliner





Answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
milani eyeliner or clinique in a grayish black and a clinique eyeshadow due like strawberry-fudge or posh-squash.
You should try Lash building Mascara from Rimmel or Maybelline XXL Mascara Range.. it has an outstanding result.


and try The Body Shop eye liner or Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner


i hope these products will work for you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names