Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can someone direct me to a Step By Step Guide of Applying Natural Makeup for a Makeup Novice?

I am a Male looking to learn how to apply Natural Looking Makeup on myself to better my Daily Appearance. I would to like know of any online Sites/Videos that have Step By Step Guides for Makeup (Like how to Put on Moisturizer, Primer, Foundation, Powder, Concealer). But I don't need anything about Lips, Eyeshadow, or Blush. Just Looking for a no nonsense natural look. If it is included then I won't mind as long as it isn't the main focus of the guide.





It would really help if the sites had pictures and were in-depth. It doesn't matter if it shows women applying the makeup as long as it explains the gist of it all. I don't like company makeup tutorial sites unless they actually help instead of just promoting their products.





For more info on my skin type if needed, I am of Medium-Dark Tan complexion with semi-dry skin.





Thank You All in Advance for your help.Can someone direct me to a Step By Step Guide of Applying Natural Makeup for a Makeup Novice?
I don't know any sites but moisturiser you need to use a small pea size amount and smooth into your skin in an upswards circle motion keeping the circles quite small.


Foundation - it depends what you use. A cream one is best to cover imperfections but is harder to apply. Again small circular motions are best but use a very light touch. I always use my fingers. Make sure before you buy you ask the advice of the beaty assitant to find the right colour for your skin this is very difficult to do for first timers and only some brands do darker foundations.


Concealer goes on next - use a cotton bud and dot the concealer around the blemish. Blend in with a finger towards the centre of your circle and pat it down.


Powder - needs to be very light too, use a pad and touch it to your face focusing on the shiny area's of your skin - usually nose forehead and chin. If you are particularly dark I would advise against using poweder as it will make you look washed out.Can someone direct me to a Step By Step Guide of Applying Natural Makeup for a Makeup Novice?
Makeup Tips





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- Makeup - Basic steps


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/handy鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- Makeup - Makeup - how to apply.


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/free-鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- # Cosmetic tips and tricks


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/cosme鈥?/a>
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names