Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are the steps to a simple, natural makeup look?

Wash Face


Moisturise


Mascara (not TOO much)


Eye shadow


Shine control powder (If you have excess oil on your face like me)


Lip balm/gloss/stick


Blush (use a colour that is close to your skin tone)





Hope this helped.


-x-What are the steps to a simple, natural makeup look?
There is no set way to do the natural look, it all depends on what you're comfortable with. It can be something as light as just eyeliner,mascara and lip gloss, or have a little more added like mineral foundation and neutral eye shadow colors.





The key is to apply everything lightly, and to not use any harsh colors. Clear/light pink glosses and lipsticks, brown eyeliner and mascara, things of that nature. All of those things come together to make a look that is very natural and does not look overdone.What are the steps to a simple, natural makeup look?
concealer (only if needed), powder foundation, blush/bronzer (optional), eyeliner, mascara, lip-gloss.


there's some youtube videos as well that have tutorials on how to do a natural look so you could check those out.


also if you want to add anything or ignore one of the things listed it should still look gorgeous
I first conceal my under dark circles,


then put a light brown/natural eye shadow color all over my lid,


put black gel eyeliner on my top lashes,


then black eyeliner pencil on my bottom lashes,


curl my lashes %26amp; put mascara!


It comes with a natural flawless loook鈾?





Also, heres a video how to create a natural look:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8nfJCOI鈥?/a>
that very simple...it all lies in the makeup that u use...i highly recommend going to google and look up Dinair Airbrush Makeup...i use it as my concealer/foundation, blush, eyeshadow, and bronzer and it all takes me under 5 mins to put on...its super easy, fast and looks awesome...its all water based so its not bad for ur skin cause it doesnt clog ur pores...it covers everything and makes my skin look flawless...its amazing...i started using their makeup a few years ago and its the best makeup ive ever used...anywho, hope i helped...=)
I put covergirl advanced radiance on my lid and the corners of my eyes to highlight them. Wear a light cream or gold color eyeshadown on your eyelid. Also, wear eyeliner! I wear black but on put a thin line on my water line. Or wear a blue or brown color. Have fun!!!
Where a light goldy, tan colour on the entire lid, then take some brown n apply it along the crease..check out youtube..there's tons of tutorials on it..n also a nude lip is always simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names