Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does anyone know of any good ';nude'; or natural makeup that is available in a Wal Mart or K Mart?

Also could you please name the brand and number of the makeup


PS:I have brown hair, brown eyes, and a little bit of a tan.


Thx for all the awnsers.Does anyone know of any good ';nude'; or natural makeup that is available in a Wal Mart or K Mart?
Loreal Bare natural mineral makeup is good.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor鈼?/a>Does anyone know of any good ';nude'; or natural makeup that is available in a Wal Mart or K Mart?
I LOVE Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation.....But I have NO TAN at all so my shade would not suit you.....I really want to try that mineral makeup but any kind of powder at all on my face turns...ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!
there is no such thing as 'good' make up sold at walmart.
Try Almay Clear Complexion Foundation and Powder it does work at keeping breakouts at bay. I've used it for over a year and it lasts all day. Get a medium shade for your tan skin. I am very fair so I use the Ivory shade.
No good makeup comes from Walmart or K-Mart. Always breaks me out no matter what.
One thing that I reeaallly like is the covergirl tinted moisturizer. I love it because it goes on like a moisturizer and is really light, but it also gives a sheer even coverage. Also, it has SPF in it, so it protects you from the sun. All in one step and not really expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names