Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you do really good natural makeup?

i have, medium colored brown eyes,


and im tan(naturally)How do you do really good natural makeup?
you don't need cover up that will help and if you use mineral powder or not at all. Use a light blush and light brown eye shadow. Also it looks really natural if you use brown mascara or you can use black.How do you do really good natural makeup?
Do you care about your skin? I had problem with other make up products and now I changed to use this make up one . My skin is in very good condition and I would like to to share with you. You can get it for free and you can find more information here http://bit.ly/BFAmv
I AM IN A PURPLE NUR[[LE ON A CURPLE AND YOU USE








BROWN








NOT PINK
Ahh, we're the same. I read up on this all the time cause I'd really like a nice summer look. I would first use a small amount of tan colored foundation, cover up any red spots, bags, etc. Then put a light loose powder, for a rosy complexion add blush. Then if you want wear a light tan colored eyeshadow, or none at all. Normal mascara, dont clump it. And no eyeliner. light colored lipgloss(:





http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>








Do Mine People-


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
okay, well i use this mascara from clinique. its called naturaly glossy.


i luv it!! and other than that, i just use clinique lip gloss, its a lite pink, and its really cute. its called air kiss. its pretty natural too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names