Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some natural beautiful holiday makeup ideas?

i need a really beautiful natural make up look for the holidays? can you guys please help me?What are some natural beautiful holiday makeup ideas?
well if you celebrate christmas it is fun to where like a pink or red eye shadow with a green eyeliner and like whitish mascara i wear it every christmas and the next year everybody does it cuz it looks cuteWhat are some natural beautiful holiday makeup ideas?
Well there are a few beauty secrets I guess I can spill out of my style savvy mouth.


'natural look' is colors suited for your skin tone. Use a yellowish concealer. Apply earth tones such as beige, brown or gold eye shadows. Use charcoal or brown mascara and eye liner. Or to keep it basic skip liner and shadow for a light look. I hope this helps and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names