Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I do simple natural looking makeup for my eyes?

I have eyelash curlers, mascara, crayon, pencil, liquid, about every kind of stuff for your eyes. I want to make it look like I have makeup on, but where you can't really tell where. Guides online never help! I try to put crayon on thin, but it either smudges under my eyes or doesn't go on thin enough.How can I do simple natural looking makeup for my eyes?
curl lashes and put light mascara on, wait till it dries and curl it lightly again until its how you like it :D


then if you want to but eyeliner on you can


1 put liquid on the top outside (not all the way to your nose, just the outside) and then a little on the bottom lashes (again only on the outside) this will make your eyes look bigger too :P


2 liquid on the top like i said in the first one, and then for the bottom use pencil and smudge it (i personally dont like the smudgyness casue it looks messy on me in my opinion but many do so whatever you like)





then for shadow get a warm brown color not too far away from your skin color for the crease then a color a bit lighter than your skin tone for the highlight near your eyebrow.





have fun :DHow can I do simple natural looking makeup for my eyes?
If you want natural looking eyeshadow, I suggest try using matte eyeshadows. It has no shimmer, but if you want shimmer, try satin eyeshadows. Use cream/vanilla colored eyeshadows and neutral shades, such as, light brown, beige colors. (Try MAC eyeshadows; they have a variety of shades and formulas.





For eyeliners, go for a brown or black. I suggest apply a thin line on the top lashline and smudging it will help make it appear more natural looking. I suggest using a eyeliner pencil because liquid can look too sharp/harsh on the lid, but use it if you want a sharper line for a particular look. (Try Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners or Revlon Matte Eyeliners)





For mascara, go for a brown mascara. If you want to define your lashes go for a defining mascara (Try Maybelline Define a Lash mascara). A brown mascara gives you a more cleaner and natural look. If you want something more dramatic, go for a black mascara or volumnizing mascara (Try CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara).





**I might have mis-read what you were saying about the crayon. But if you mean wax crayons for drawing, do not put it on your eye. It is not eye-safe!**





Hope this helps!
Well, it depends on your skin tone. But if you're anything like me:


Use urban decay primer potion to prime your eyes. Use a color like orb from mac on your lid with a 239 brush. Then in the crease, use something like wedge with the dome brush. Use vanilla as a highlight. Good luck sweetie! Check out makeupgeek.com, my favorite.
Try a neutral eyeshadow for your eyelids. Curl eyelashes and apply one coat of mascara. As for the eyeliner, you should try a different formula with a fine tip.
I found this the best(:
curl your eyelashes


apply a REALLY natural eyeshadow!


apply some mascara to top and bottom


thats it.. mascara is enough to define ur eyes, especially when its done on both top and bottom
colors that match your skin tone or match your eye color are more subtle and help you have a natural look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names