Friday, December 11, 2009

Natural makeup?

Hey all


I wear a fait amount of makeup(I love it)


But I want to tone it down for the summer.Has anyone got any make up tips? xNatural makeup?
Use concealer where needed, a little blush, mascara and lip gloss.


If you want to do a little more (like me) if I wear any makeup I always fill in my eyebrows a little it brings out my eyes. I also line my eyes with a medium brown shadow it brings out my eyes as well and people don't really notice. Sometimes I use a matte neutral tan color allover my lids to look a little more fresh without it really being noticeable :)





It still does sound like a lot but It's quick and doesn't appear to be a lot :)Natural makeup?
use artificial tan, get your lashes tinted and liner tattoed on
Try sheer cover
Tattoo Make-up Liner with Dyed Eylashes and a Complexion tatto0
try this: mix foundation n sunscreen with a tiny bit of liquid bronzer. this will give u a super sheer base with a glowing look. u can also brush on powder to set it, but this isnt necessary. curl lashes n apply mascara. slick on some sheer berry gloss n ur done!!
natural make up is something that makes one look awesome. You can cleanse your face with lemon and apply the pulp of tomatoes or milk which ever suits. An can use the normal face powder.
Quit wearing it all together! Just use sunscreen on your face. I did this years ago and now have a natural color to my face and the color is darker where you would put blush. I will occasionally put on a bit of mascara, but that's it. If you don't wear it, you won't need it.
get yourself a healthy natural tan using a spf10 or 15 suntan lotion or sunscreen lotion.apply a bronze blush,for a sunkissed look,brown reddish lips and nude eyes,no liner. wear more white clothes and wear bright colours of nail polish.turquoise,pink,orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names