Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a good natural looking makeup with a lot of coverage?

I want a make up that is natural looking, but at the same time can hide flaws well. My only thing i care about hiding the most are dark under eye circles. I see a lot of ads and stuff about products you can order but i much rather use one i can find at a local drug store.





What is a good natural looking makeup with a lot of coverage?
bare naturale mineral foundation from l'oreal or the dream matte mousse (dunno who it's by)


or use a combination or the two, the dream matte mousse for the coverup areas cause it covers up perfectly and lasts FOREVER. and then use the mineral one, because that's light, lets your skin breathe and blends almsot seamlessly into your skin tone unlike the dream matte mousse (which you would need to blend in carefully)What is a good natural looking makeup with a lot of coverage?
I found the most amazing thing. I never really believed you could look like they do in the commercials. But that new one bare natural with penelope cruz on the commercial. its exspensive, about 30 dollars for thr coverage and mineral glow. but i'm so happy my aunt told me about it, it has a natural glow that you just cant beat. when i put it on, my mom friend said, who did your makeup? im so happy, i got it today!
i really like the true blend by covergirl


it makes me look like im not wearing ANY makeup
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names