Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why do you wear makeup? (Meant for people who wear minimal, natural makeup)?

Please do not answer unless you wear minimal makeup.


Thank you!Why do you wear makeup? (Meant for people who wear minimal, natural makeup)?
To accentuate what I already have %26amp; bring out my good features. Then to conceal anything I dont want seen.Why do you wear makeup? (Meant for people who wear minimal, natural makeup)?
I wear mineral powder on my face, mascara, and sometimes lip gloss and eye shadow. I wear it because it makes me feel prettier. The mascara enhances my eyes, the mineral powder evens out my skins and hides imperfections, and the lip gloss keeps my lips soft and pouty looking.





Really, I probably don't look all the much different with make-up (some people don't even realize I wear any), but it makes me feel better. Haha, I guess I'm playing into society's beauty standards...
I wear minimal makeup..such as powder to control shine, mascara, and a tinted lip gloss. I do because it looks natural yet pulled together. I see how bad it looks when women goop the stuff on... it might look good in their bathroom mirror, but out in the sun you can see foundation lines and all that. I like a fresh look.
I wear a bit of concealer and foundation only when I have a pimple because I'm very white and they stand out if I don't


I use mascara cause my eyelashes are naturally long and curly but they're blonde so no one can see them if i don't


I only use eyeliner sometimes, and it's because it draws attention away from baggy eyes if I'm tired
I pretty much only wear powder (to cover zits, redness, or bags under my eyes) on a day to day basis. If I go out somewhere nice for dinner or something, I'll wear mascara and maybe a little eyeliner. I'm also addicted to chapstick, I apply it religiously every 15 minutes.
Um occasionally I do, I use a very light foundation and some brozer, then just some eye shadow. Never too much though, it's only like 2-3 times a month though.





Oh and when I do wear makeup it is because I am going somewhere special, or just want to look a little nicer for the day. Maybe if I am having a bad day, I will throw some on. Make me feel purdy :)
Just to enhance my features a little- I don't obsess over myself but I also want to look good and presentable at times.





I only wear one layer of mascara, a very light dusting of bronze eye shadow over my lids and occasionally Burts Bees on my lips in the winter.
I only here brown eyeliner and mascara...on occasion i will put some brown shadow in the corner of my eye but it's rare...as far as why i where it at all? It's because i have really small eyes and light lashes so my eyes disappear without it....if anything i wanna know why some girls wear so much make-up...some girls look like clowns with dark lip liner, drawn on eye brows, and shimmer shadow up to there brow bone
I use bare minerals make-up,..and not much of it. Also Mascara. I wear make-up because sometimes I have a blemish I need to cover,...and I feel ';prettier'; when I'm wearing make-up. The mascara especially. Makes my eyes soo big!
to enhance my best features, eg i wear marcara to make my lashes thicker %26amp; longer looking plus eye liner to define my eyes. also sometimes shadow just to add a bit more colour. yeh i only usually do makeup on my eyes
I use_______ because:





powder- to avoid excessive shine and oil on my face





foundation- i use it occassionally to cover my blemishes and even out my skintone.





lip gloss- to keep my lips moisturize and glossy!
When I wear make-up it is to either A) accentuate my natural features (i.e. I have red hair and eyelashes, so you can hardly see them without mascara) or B) even out my skin tone/cover up under-eye circles for photographs.
To show people I have the potential to be feminine (it's a bit hard to look feminine when you're wearing rags to prevent the paint from splattering on your good clothes...)
I usually only wear it to cover zits or skin flaws... and I wear a little eyeliner sometimes to make my eyes pop. Oh... and lip gloss, because I think it looks nice!
Cover up minor flaws and excentuate the features
I guess just to feel more ';tidy'; and ';awake';
to accent things i love about my self, like the color of my eyes, or the shape of my lips =))
I wear minimal makeup mostly just to even out my skin tone. I don't do much else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names