Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i make my makeup look natural ?

Okay so i like wearing makeup but i like the more natural look better.


how should i do that?


i have chocolate brown hair , blue eyes, and an ';olive'; skin tone.How can i make my makeup look natural ?
I have the same hair and same skin tone.





On days when I like wearing minimal make-up at all, here's what I do:





I use a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation, one that has SPF and is closest to my skin tone. For cheek color, I use a lip and cheek tint. I dab a little on the apples of my cheeks after applying the moisturizer then I curl my lashes and apply two coats of mascara.


For my lips, I use a lip balm or a lip gloss.


But right now, I am a huge fan of Nivea Starry Fruits lip balms as it moisturizes my lips and provides a hint of color and gloss.How can i make my makeup look natural ?
This is what I do, and a lot of the times people can't tell that I'm wearing much at all.





First, put on some concealer/foundation to cover up any inperfections.Then, apply a light brown eyeshadow. If you want you can put on a little bit of the shimmer green eyeshadow on top, to accentuate your blue eyes. Add a little mascara, and voila! You're perfectly natural and beautful!
that sounds like a very cute combination.


honestly i wouldnt think youd need foundation but to make it last longer


use a primer.


and go for a powder foundation to make it look natural.


the liquid form clogs pores and if you dont clean it properly; its hard to use liquid again cause they kinda ';pop'; on your face like you can see them .





so definitely use a primer. any would be good. people say Smashbox Photofinish but im sure your looking for something easy and simple and inexpencive to use








-powder foundation (try covergirl - has all color tones )


-primer ( revlon has a good primer )
just wear mascara on top and bottom lashes. a little bit of gold eyeshadow. and some light powder with a tint of bronze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names