Thursday, June 24, 2010

Natural looking makeup to bring out brown eyes?

my eyes are dark brown, what are some eyeliner and eyeshadow colors to bring them out but not look overdone.Natural looking makeup to bring out brown eyes?
Plums, olives, golds will all look lovely - blues can look great too!Natural looking makeup to bring out brown eyes?
how about a lavender?
light blues, pinks and purples
light blues and purples, as well as goldish colors for eyeshadow.
Stick to purples. They do bring out brown. I have brown eyes myself so I can relate to what you're talking about. You could use a purple eyeliner, it bring out the browns. Also use mascara, It makes your eyes appear larger so therefore, people can see your eyes better.
I looked in a magazine that you should wear brown eyeliner and some tan/brown eyeshadow it brings out your eyes really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names