Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you make makeup look more natural?

I have medium brown eyes, medium brown hair, tannish skin (tone is in brown). So what colors of eye shadows, eyeliners, and bronzer or blush should I use and how do i put it on to make it look pretty? Thanks for any ideas :)


p.s please dont suggest any foundation because I dont use that, ThanksHow do you make makeup look more natural?
I have the same color eyes skin and hair so this is what I do. I have Clinique makeup but you don't have to use that. I use a goldish eye shadow that blends in well with my skin yet still looks pretty. I dont use eyeliner but I think if you just use a black eyeliner it would be good. I use light pinkish blush and it really pulls out the color of my hair. I hope this helps! :]How do you make makeup look more natural?
dont put so much on.





and also, go with how your face already is... so like put blush on where you would normally blush... and closely follow the shape of your eyes when putting on liner.





use all kinds of skin-tone makeup, no bright colors.
a nice light gray with blues will look great on you. black eyeliner. and a nice medium peachy pink blush
Use neutral tones, such as browns, pinks, beiges, grays, and BLEND! Blending is key!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names