Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which do people like in women, natural or makeup?

I'm curious, I've heard guys like women that don't really wear makeup, but I also hear that is just a rumor.





What are your opinions?!Which do people like in women, natural or makeup?
I like women that are comfortable enough in their own beauty that they know they don't need to wear makeup to be beautiful, but that also know how to use makeup to accentuate their best features. I don't like women who use enormous amounts of makeup to hide what they think are their worst features. Most of the time they are already pretty and they end up making themselves look like plastic unreal people. Women should use makeup as a tool, not a crutch.Which do people like in women, natural or makeup?
Sorry not to be a man to answer this, but I think it is worth it. I never use make up. 20 years of age now. And I've had random fine men starting talking to me in the streets wanting to get to know me... they always start with that they like that I don't use make up or if they don't say it straight, they make it clear they love nature.





And on other people... I really enjoy looking at those who don't wear any make up or only slightly and who wear their natural hair colour as well. Every hair colour is equally beautiful.
i wear natural looking makeup and not a lot. just enough to play up my eyes- a brown liner and a soft black mascara with a natural Light brown shadow. i don't usually wear foundation or powder. i wear a little blush and sometimes lip gloss. i do wear chap stick so my lips stay kissable- neutrogena lip moisturizer rocks. i think guys prefer natural makeup that plays up your features.
would you want to kiss a face caked with who-knows-what? or lips all gummed up with balm, gloss, and lipstick?


if the makeup isn't accentuating what you've got, he's going to notice you're wearing it. when he notices, it ruins your allure. most guys prefer women to stay natural. (speak up, guys)
It depends on If you have a beautiful complexion, and it depends on what guy it is.








Some people just cannot pull off the ';natural'; look, like me.





I got acne as well, so i use makeup to hide all that
no makeup cleanliness of your body and yourself is important.Good thoughts every body likes smile on ur face is more important.
id rather go with no makeup..(based from experience) when girls sweat and their is make up on their faces.... it would be a hard to manage those kinds of scenarios....
light make up is ok if face has a bit pimples n scars but natural face look great if you have nice skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names