Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to make makeup look more natural?

I use bare minerals, and I love it. The only thing is that when you get kinda close, you can so tell that I have makeup on. It looks kinda cakey, but I cant get that to stop! I use lotion, a primer, and dont even put that much on. How can I make my makeup look a lot more natural, so that you cant even tell I have it on?How to make makeup look more natural?
Well, since you said that you don't wear much I believe you. Try mixing your powder with a moisturizer. Use just enough powder to get it tinted. Then just use a thin layer.How to make makeup look more natural?
The problem is bare minerals. I have used them in the past and they did the same thing to me. I have oily/acne prone skin and first off they left me rather greasy looking and looked cakey. Someone at yahoo answers recommended a brand called Faerie Organic Minerals to me, I got their free sample kit and I love it. It is so much better than bare Escentuals. BE uses bismuth oxychloride which is a skin irritant and has a high allergy rating. It not only left me greasy but I noticed sometimes my face itched and it was because of the mineral they use. It is also the bismuth oxychloride that makes their product very shiny and makes your pores look large due to the shine. I now use faerie organics celebrity airbrush minerals, they do not contain bismuth and I don't have the cakey, greasy, large pore look anymore and you do not even need a primer, their minerals stay put. You should really get the sample kit so you can compare them, I know if you do you'll switch. They have free sample kits here........http://www.faerieorganic.com
I don't get why you need primer with bare minerals. It works just fine without primer.





And if it looks cakey, you need to put less on... You say you aren't using much, but if you weren't using much, it wouldn't cake D:





Try using less and see what happens :]
use less makeup


make sure it matches your skin tone nicely


there's an article on being girl that might help, heres the link:


http://www.beinggirl.com/en_US/articlede鈥?/a>
get a 17 magazine they have an article on how to make makeup look natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names