Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does any one have a natural school makeup look for tweens?

I am a 7th grader. I am tall, have long wavy blonde hair to my chest, and a little acne. I have seen videos but everyone has brown eyes and i have blue. Do you have a cheap barely visible look that I can get? PLEASE HELP! thnx! ;)





P.S. srry i can't post a pic but please do the best you can! srryDoes any one have a natural school makeup look for tweens?
i also have blue eyes and im in 7th grade and i use the new covergirl eyelights mascara for blue eyes. its not very noticeable and it makes your eyes pop out. and for the acne you can use some cover up that fits your skin colorDoes any one have a natural school makeup look for tweens?
search on youtube


search


';eye tutorials for blue eyes';
This helped me alot:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opgn_UBDi鈥?/a>
I'm a professional make-up artist that can answer this question and many more!


Check out my blog and leave a comment with your question.


I'll answer asap!


http://dramaqueen-makeupartist.blog.com


ps- look at my post called 'the clown syndrome' - it may answer your question!!
Get some clean and clear acne wash for your face it helps alot !


and is alot cheaper that proactive..


use some mascara and like a brown/light black eyeliner gently put along your lash line for a more natural eyeliner. and always have lip gloss!


i have big lips so i just apply a pink alomost clear lip gloss :)


but im in 11th and i wear alot more than that..but thats kinda what i wore in 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names