Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I buy natural makeup?

I was wondering where i can buy natural makeup (like mineral foundation). I usually wear mascara and lipstick/gloss. But, I also use liquid liner a lot and would like some good concealer and pressed powder.


So where can I get some, how much does it cost, and how well does it work?





I usually shop at CVS or Walmart, so anything from there would be nice. Links to stores would be fantastic, and as always best answer gets 5 stars.





:)Where can I buy natural makeup?
you can go to walmart or walgreens and find physicians formula mineral makeup. their products such as mineral powder or pressed poweder, concealer,foundation,and a mineral veil will run about $11 each. so its a lot less pricey as opposed to bare minerals. but physicians formula works great i love it. hope this helpedWhere can I buy natural makeup?
I like signature minerals. You can only get it online, but it's natural and has less ingredients than bare minerals. It also doesn't have bismuth oxychloride, an ingredient that can irritate sensitive skin, and can give mineral foundation too much shine. The website also has eyeshadows, bronzers, brushes, etc... I think they have concealer but you can use the foundation as concealer too- whatever works for you. After shipping, one foundation costs about $25. A little pricey but it lasts a long time. Good luck!
I love Everyday Minerals at www.everydayminerals.com. I used to use Bare Minerals, but this is way cheaper and it also does not have the bismuth ingredient which may cause cystic acne.





The greatest thing about them is that they send you samples of everything first for the price of shipping and handling so you can get the right match before buying a full size. Also the sample sizes of eye shadow are more than big enough to just buy those instead of going with one of the bigger sizes that way you can get more colors.
Powder Foundation: Loreal does a great mineral foundation: True Match Minerals or sumthin.


Liquid Foundation: Clinique TaintParfait.


WalMart sells CoverGirl and L'oreal im sure=P


You can try: covergirl.com, clinique.com or just do a Google search.
Try Ulta, an all makeup store. They have store name giftsets for cheap and good quality. over 10 eyeshadows, at least 4 blushes, brushes, eyeliner, lipstick, lipcolors, and on the go eyeshadows. www.Ulta.com
Here is some of it


http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-鈥?/a>
Bare minerals works very good. I am impressed by it.





www.bareminerals.com
bare minerals has all types of powder and some foundations
I thought walmart sold it. Try Walgreen's
  • hair remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names