Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's a good natural makeup brand?

I'm looking for a makeup brand that uses safe ingredients in their makeup. NOTHING so far I have found is 100% safe, and in fact tons of websites contradict themselves (one website said mineral oil was terrible, but on the Cosmetics Database it has a yellow rating- like a 3 or something). So I have no idea what to do... anyone know of a safe makeup brand to use?What's a good natural makeup brand?
I don't think a 100% natural make up exists.If it even did,it wouldn't look so great on your face.Bare minerals is good,i've done some research on itWhat's a good natural makeup brand?
watch out for bismuth oxide, alot of mineral makeups contain this very unsafe ingredient including bare minerals.... Report Abuse

1. NEUTROGENA.


2. THE BODY SHOP.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
I absolutely love Origins make up and skin care products. They have stores around or go online. Best stuff I've ever used and I've been a make up whore for well over 20 years...
I , as well as a lot of other people , think Bare Essentails is truely the most natural and best out there !
cover girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names