Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I make my makeup look more natural?

well im going into 7th grade. and 5th and 6th grade I wore makeup that didn't look so natural. . .and i now think its so ugly and fake when i have it like that. and i want something more natural looking.. .. like kind of taylor swift wears. . . and tips?How can I make my makeup look more natural?
When people think of natural looking makeup they always instantly think it means wearing next to nothing, which could be true, but I think the main theme you have to keep in mind when wanting to create a natural look is to use lots of natural colors compared to the funky colors like blue and green. Try using a lot of light browns and beige for eyeshadow, and brown eyeliner. You can use mascara, when wanting a natural look, you should use preferably brown mascara, but I think you'll be fine with using black mascara, just not too heavy. As for blush, use a peachy color or something that doesn't stand out too much from your face color. And then lastly lip gloss. I normally opt for a clear lip gloss, but if you are more of the type to use colored, use a nude color.


Hope I helped, good luck in 7th grade!How can I make my makeup look more natural?
Have fun in 7th! i'm in that boat too! o.k one thing you can do. buy colors like creme eye shadows in earth tones! light browns, golds, champagnes, light greens. i Recommend Revlon Illumerence creme shadows in Va Va Va bloom :) P.S: use light brown and light colors for eyeliner! Peace!
tinted moisturizer.


Light matte eyeshadow.


Brown eyeliner


brown/black masrcara.


light pink blush.


clear lip gloss





super natural nuetral look. i use it all the time. :)
do not apply to much. keep the tone color far away from the pink and stay within the neutral tones. I also helps to use natural or organic makeup and cosmetics...
best natural look? no makeup honestly if youve been wearing makeup since 5th grade your gonna be addicted to makeup and you'll just look weird when you dont wear it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names