Thursday, June 24, 2010

Clear skin and natural makeup for the summer?

i have little acne and when I'm not wearing face makeup my nose tends to turn red. in the summer im probably not gona wana wear a lot of foundation and eyeliner and all that stuff so how can i even out my skintone for the summer?





also is uneven skin due to acne? if so what face wash or system do you suggest?





also i dont want to put on a lot of makeup on when i go to the beach or pool so what do you think i should wear?





thanks!Clear skin and natural makeup for the summer?
What I'd do is while your putting on some of your moisturiser, use some tinted moisturiser afterwards.. Its quick, you don't need to be in front of the mirror putting it on as it blends in with your skin tone easily. Also, it doesn't run when your face gets wet. This way, you get a completly natural look:)..Clear skin and natural makeup for the summer?
I really love Avon products and I have several products to suggest. I am absolutely in love with their line of products called Mark. It is geared towards younger women (even though my 65 year old mother uses it religiously). They have a great product that you can use year-round which is really good during the summer. It is called Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation. It is not heavy at all and makes your skin look like you don't have any makeup on and your skin looks perfect. I love it because it is just powder. My skin is slightly oily so it works great and I have sensitive skin too. They also have a line of skincare products. They have facewash for oily skin called Get Deep and two other kinds for dry skin or to brighten your skin depending on your skin type. I would suggest Get Deep for the summer. If you are going to the beach, they have a great tinted moisturizer that has SPF 30. It is an awesome product. The only tinted moisturizer I have ever used that I liked. You can order all these products at www.myavon.com. Have a great summer!
im a professional makeup artist


i can answer this question and many more!


check out my blog and leave a question with a comment!


http://dramaqueen-makeupartist.blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names