Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guys what do you prefer? Girls with lots of makeup or Girls with Natural Makeup? And question for Girls?

Guys what do you prefer, and girls do you think that makeup makes you feel pretty?Guys what do you prefer? Girls with lots of makeup or Girls with Natural Makeup? And question for Girls?
I prefer both. Sometimes I feel like wearing a lot (But still cute NOT like this)http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-e28wqp2nZI/SB鈥?/a>


ANd sometimes I feel like going for a more natural look. It just depends on how you make it look. Girl that wear a lot of makeup and it looks like it's a ton of trashy makeup is just awful...Guys what do you prefer? Girls with lots of makeup or Girls with Natural Makeup? And question for Girls?
well i'm a girl, and i think makeup makes me feel pretty as long as it's very light and natural. i like natural makeup a LOT more because when girls wear too much makeup it kind of looks like a little girl that went playing with mommy's lipstick or something. i like wearing a little bit more makeup for a special occasion, but still it only makes me feel pretty if i do it right and in a way that just complements my natural look.
haha good question havnt really thought of that well..... I really depends if you really ';need'; makeup. Some girls are born with skin that is really clear. Some girls need to make there skin look natural with makeup. With the eyes It depends on your eye shape mostly. :)
I don't wear much makeup and I am perfectly comfortable leaving the house without makeup. I wear eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow just to help make my eyes standout. Oh and chapstick of course. I don't do anything dramatic though
So I'm a girl, I usually wear:


-concealer


-foundation


-tinted toner


-chapstick


-blush





done :) I don't like putting chemicals on my face, I think natural beauty is so important!
being a little done up can make a girl feel pretty but too much makeup makes you look fake or cheap or like a clown. Women who wear too muich makeup either don't know how to put it on or they are trying to hide themselves
Natural make up is the best. I feel pretty with and without make up because I have self confidence and don't care about what other people think of me.
I wear a **** load of makeup but its to natural for any one to know that im even wearing anything.
Hell yah I think it does but I never go over board I like eyeliner only on the top lid, mascara and concealer and then I'm good to go but when I'm going out different story
ya alot of times i fell like i look alot better with makeup on


all i wear is mascara and some cover up( got a bit of acne)
ummmmm. i dont think its bad for a girl to wear lots of make up as long as it doesnt look bad.
i think you should wear Natural Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names