Tuesday, June 22, 2010

GUYS: do you find girls that wear natural makeup more attractive then ones who don't?

I've heard guys say that they like girls who don't wear that much makeup but there's all these girls in my class who wear alot and they always have the boyfriends.GUYS: do you find girls that wear natural makeup more attractive then ones who don't?
I think guys don't care as long as the makeup isn't sloppy. I mean, tons of guys have crushes are stars (who are wearing pounds and pounds of makeup) it's all in the application really. As long as it looks nice and not clownish, I don't see why they would care about how much you wear. I also don't think guys like sticky lip glosses and crusty lipsticks (But, who does?).GUYS: do you find girls that wear natural makeup more attractive then ones who don't?
As a guy: I generally find the girls who wear a little makeup, but don't depend on it the most attractive. The two extremes (has to wear heavy makeup or refuses to wear makeup at all) are less attractive to me.





Makeup should be used sparingly and only to help accentuate natural beauty. Using it to cover-up facial blemishes helps, too. Makeup used poorly is often worse than no makeup at all. Remember, guys often evaluate girls visually before we even speak to them, so visual appearance is important.





If you're unsure about how to use it effectively, try taking a course in theater - you learn how to use makeup really well. Or try researching it, there's a lot of sites out there. I sourced a decent starting point below.
every one to their own, age has a lot to do with it , if your only young and wear alot of make up lads arnt used to it , when your older it dusnt matter that much, obviously if you look like a clown it will matter but generaly beauty shines through make up.
As a guy I find it nicer when a girl wears little to no make-up. Every guy has their own preferences. Just be yourself, you'll get a boyfriend who likes you for who are when the time comes.
Guys like girls with natural looking makeup. I found it out myself because a ton of guys like me and all I wear is a little eyeliner and light colored eyeshadow
Be yourself! Who wants a guy who doesn't like them because they wear the wrong shade of makeup anyways?
I'm not a guy, but I think they like when we wear less makeup because most boys I know my age make fun of all the girls that wear too much makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names