Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i get that bright, natural look with makeup?

I have longish-black hair with brown tips and an oval face. My skin is a golden caramel. i dont want to go out to the store and buy some more makeup. i just want my face to look clean, innoccent, and looks like i didn't spend 50 hrs. on my makeup.


i have a lengthening mascara, black/brown eyeliner (i prefer not to use this), shimmery pearl eye shadow stick (can also be used as eyeliner), pinkish red cherry juicy tube lip gloss, and some skin colored eye shadow. what i usually do is:





1) i use the skin colored eye shadow to cover any small zitz or blemishes on my face. *my mom doesnt want me using foundation, concealer, etc.





2) i apply the shimmery pearl on the inside of my bottom lashes.





3) i curl my eyelashes and sometimes wen i feel like it put a little mascara on.





this makes my face look bright and awake and gives my eyes that pretty milky glow when you first wake up in the morning. tell me what you think of this idea and and more makeup tips??How do i get that bright, natural look with makeup?
Personally, I think you look fine with that makeup.





For that extra glow, cleanse your face, 3 minutes later slather on a moisturiser and let the latter sink in and settle on your face. Now wear your makeup.How do i get that bright, natural look with makeup?
There's also some lotion you can use that's not glittery but it makes your face/body glow and look natural. The one I use is by Aveeno, it's called Positively Radiant. It's suppose to visibly even out your skin tone and texture. It has natural light diffusers and soy in it to make your face glow and look smoother.
use neautral colors on your face.like tan and light colors like that.
  • kellybluebookvalue.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names