Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a good natural brand of makeup?

I am looking for somthing that is not so abroupt but a little more suttle?What is a good natural brand of makeup?
2 words: Bare Essentials.What is a good natural brand of makeup?
burts bees is a awesome line i love it they have so many things that are not only make up too





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>
neutrogeana and clinique
Nutrimetics has excellent natural products for ALL skin types including sensitive skins. Also not tested on animals.
Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. These are the purest minerals that you can find in the market.
I've heard that bareminerals is a really good brand and it doesn't even feel like your wearing makeup. But oil free makeup is really goos to from other brands such as cover girl or mabeline
the nature source
Try spearm, it's natural.
I agree. Clinque is the best that I've used so far. My eyes would keep getting irriated %26amp; had pink eye many times because of cheap (chemicals) cosmetics. %26amp; I say so far since it works great %26amp; no complaints there!! Try it out, or have one of the persons that work there to give u a make over.... testing is great, since it can get expensive.
CLINIQUE OF COURSE AND THE BRAND I LOVE IS MAX
  • hair remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names