Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any tips on natural look for makeup?

Where it looks as if you hardly have any makeup.Any tips on natural look for makeup?
Lancome products help me with that...Any tips on natural look for makeup?
always use brown eyeliner and mascara for day and natural look. Its not so harsh
for me i dont wear anything. its the closest thing to natural you git





take care of you skin and things just come naturally
I would suggest buying Bare Minerals. The residue and powder is all natural but the price is high. I do not know of what stores carry it but I buy mine on QVC and HSN.





Go to www.middleschoolsurvival.com


It has makeup tips.
It's all about having healthy skin.





Eyes: a very thin brown liner on the top lids only, taupe base eyeshadow


Skin: mineral foundation. its powder so its sheerer and looks more natural.


Cheeks: little blush if needed.


Lips: nude or natural lips, or just some vaseline.
ok i love the natural look so here's what i do...





1. very light airy foundation....like the true blend whipped foundation from cover girl.





2. a nice bronzer instead of blush





3. and last but no least a little bit of mascara...not any other dark eye makeup.





With these three steps you will have a very natural look....=D good luck...
It is very popular right now, and for the right reasons...Bare Minerals! I have been using is since November and not only does it give me a natural look, but the condition of my skin has improved (less breakouts, smoother skin). Don't let the price turn you away, it is well worth every penny you pay and you WILL have a natural look!
The only ';natural'; make-up is none at all. If there is the slightest amount of make-up, it isn't natural.


Personally, I do not believe that make-up does anything for anyone. But, that's just me.
I use bare minerals, you can use a very small amount and it covers but doesn't look or feel like you have make up caked on your face. It has spf 15 also which is nice.
dont coat on so much foundation ---%26gt; that always looks terrible! Mary Kay sells a very good tinted mosturizer that I love. After you wash your face in the morning, you puy it one and it gives you some color, and covers up red spots. I put a small amount of conceler over my pimples. Then I dust a light powder over my face, and put a small amount of blush on my cheeks.





Keep your eye makeup to a minimum, just put on a thin line of eyeliner and some mascara, then dab on some shimmery lip gloss, and your all set! Before you go anywhere look for lines and spots made and blend them in.





Good Luck!
cheek stain looks natural...lasts long too! you could get some at the body shop
if u have make up on, its not natural! Just apopluyy a lght moisturiser!
  • hair remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names