Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What percentage of your looks is natural, hereditary, or makeup, style, and clothing?

Do people see you for who you are, or after you've spent an hour putting makeup on?What percentage of your looks is natural, hereditary, or makeup, style, and clothing?
75% me


25%makeupWhat percentage of your looks is natural, hereditary, or makeup, style, and clothing?
i think people see me for who i am.





60 percent natural


15 percent makeup (i only wear mascara and gloss, ocassionally eyeshadow)


25 percent style
since hereditary is natural im 80% natural


since clothing is part of style im 20% style but my style
I dont wear that much makeup so people see me for me
i'm gonna be totally honest with you:


56% makeup/hair


40% heriditary


4% clothing..even though i have a good sense of style, i go to catholic school so i wear uniforms all the time.





kinda embarassing, but true.
50% natural/hereditary, 30% makeup, 20% style

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names