Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I apply my makeup to look more natural?

I use browns and light purples and I try very hard to make it look natural but you can always tell I have makeup on. I don't use mascara, I use black eyeliner on the top lid to just make my lashes look fuller, I use a light plum purple right on the lash line, and a sandy brown as my base. But it always ends up looking like I have makeup on, how can I apply it more naturally but to actually enhance my features?How can I apply my makeup to look more natural?
I actually just started doing this recently and it looks great. I apply my regular foundation/concealer/powder. Then I bought this really nice blush in a neutral pink shade (think MAC Melba colour, but I bought Quo because it's cheaper and i like it more, but it's only in Canada). I apply it to the apple of my cheeks, lightly dust it across my forehead and chin as well and then apply a little extra to the brush and use it as a light eyeshadow. I finish my curling my eyelashes and applying L'oreal Bare Naturale mascara in Brown-black and a light sheer pink lipgloss (right now it's Victoria Secret) . It looks natural but ';too good to be natural'; lol.





Tip- If you press the mascara into your lashline as you apply you get a fake eyeliner look without the dramatic effect of actually wearing eyeliner.How can I apply my makeup to look more natural?
hy..look..you have a dark skin right..you should not use eye liner.just use mascara to look natural..about using a compact powder you should use natural..and if you to use such as compact powder use the natural.if you use a brown sandy your face will look darkness.ok!
  • hair remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names